JOB TITLE: Outreach Project Developer – 2 positions available
LOCATION: 32 Kennedy North, Brampton, ON, L6V 1X4
HOURS PER WEEK: 37.5 hours
SALARY: EI Rate + $3/hr top-up /week
“Must be unemployed and have an established claim for Employment Insurance Benefits or an established claim for EI benefits that ended in the last three years, or received Maternity/Parental benefits that began in the past five years after which the individual remained out of the labour market and is now seeking to re-enter the labour force.”
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Develop new programs directed towards elderly people in the community
- Develop working relationships with community and corporate organizations that further the mandate of Free For All Foundation
- To help the elderly people socialize, maintain a healthy lifestyle, and help give them a sense of self-worth and belonging through being contributing members of the community.
- Plan, implement, track and report on new programs.
- Contact, coordinate, and liaise with other organizations in the region providing similar types of programs to seniors in order to avoid any potential overlap and find potential areas of cooperation
- Consult with a volunteer Occupational Therapist on effective and safe ways to engage the elderly.
- Working with Microsoft Access, Create a database of organizations running programs for seniors in area, Occupational Therapists in the area willing to help Free for All Foundation, retirement centres.
- Update the database system with new partnership contact information
- Ensure all phone calls are answered in a timely manner, and all voice mail is returned promptly.
- Develop a list of activities with the board and local social workers that specifically work with the elderly
- Develop a registration system for signing up seniors who wish to participate in the programs
- Vote for top programs, taking into consideration financial viability and feasibility of implementation.
- Prepare weekly reports on program results.
- All other duties assigned by management associated with the program development.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- At least one year successful experience in marketing, sales and/or customer service
- Post-secondary education in business related training
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Should have some program development experience
PHYSICAL OR MENTAL EFFORT
- Minimal physical effort
- Challenging intellectual environment
WORKING CONDITIONS & ENVIRONMENT
- General office environment
If interested please send your resume to David Green at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 32 Kennedy North, Brampton, ON, L6V 1X4
A Big Thank you!
Thank you to the donors who continue to make FFAF a successful organization. Our programs grow and improve, because of the investment you make in this organization. I am proud to say that there is an enormous return on your investment, in the form of friendships, happiness and skills that are provided to youth who face financial barriers. Thank you once again.